21.3.10

My journey.

Let me begin by saying this: I have no illusions of "new" revelation from the Lord regarding His word. In fact, I am quite convinced that there truly is nothing new under the sun (Ecclesiastes 1:9). I do, however, believe that at times in our lives there are truths that are more relevant to us at a specific point on our journey--like a refreshing drink of cool water to a weary runner.

Sometimes, we only hear what we are ready and willing to hear.

Still, the words of our testimonies assist each other in our daily ability to overcome the dark lies of the enemy (Revelation 12:11). This is so important because when the light of truth is spoken into the lives of believers, and we receive it...we are set free.

It is for this reason that I share what God has been taking me through and teaching me in my personal life. I am nothing apart from who I am in Christ (Romans 6:8). So I humbly begin what I hope to be a journal of growth and a testimony of a freed prisoner learning what it means to be free and how to freely live.

1 comment:

  1. Tammy Hatfield22.6.12

    Very well said. Looking forward to seeing more. Love you

    ReplyDelete